Paving the Road to Your Success with Dynamics AX
Built on a robust infrastructure, Dynamics AX delivers a complex business solution that supports industry and company-specific processes. Dynamics AX is a solution that offers comprehensive ERP functionality to help your organization anticipate and respond efficiently to ever-changing market conditions.
With a specialized focus on process, discrete, and lean manufacturing, distribution and MRO this solution includes a series of capabilities to meet industry needs. Module functionality includes project, procurement, sourcing, supply chain, and human capital, to accounting, sales, marketing, and service management.
Making the most of all these is impossible without knowing how to implement and fine-tune the system to your particular business needs. In this case, partnering with a team of knowledgeable, experienced, and reliable professionals, who are willing to understand your business and, even more important, share their knowledge and offer practical advice, is the best option when making this investment.
At Clients First Business Solutions, we know that there is no such thing as “universal” ERP solutions. To be effective, Dynamics AX must be tailored to your company’s needs, organizational culture, staff capabilities, and project’s characteristics.
We’ve employ this technique by listening to you and your unique requirements. As a result, Clients First even developed a whole new AX module for one of our customers in the MRO industry. We are that driven to make your organization succeed by using best practice methodologies. Watch the Ram Aircraft testimonial!
Clients First Operates both nationally and internationally, our AX consultants headquartered in Minneapolis/t. Paul, Minnesota, Dallas/Fort Worth Texas are committed to your successful Dynamics AX implementation.
A phased approach to Dynamics AX implementation is a distinguishing characteristic of a successful project. This is because phased implementations ensure that each stage of the process, starting with project planning and ending with training and support, delivers a cohesive operational whole.
By combining this approach with our unique methodology, we can help managers avoid the problems associated with big-bang implementations, overcome employee resistance to change, and establish a solid foundation before implementing and running the new system.
Our approach is divided into four main phases:
- the initial phase involves establishing project requirements, methodologies, and formal control processes;
- the second phase revolves around Dynamics AX customizations and infrastructure requirements along with training and mentoring for individual project plans;
- the third phase includes system installation and transferring day-to-day activities to your staff;
- the last phase relates to planning maintenance and making recommendations for further ERP management and development – an on-going process, which must be adjusted according to the changes in your company.
Additional Resources Detailing How Microsoft Does Business Solutions Right:
- Microsoft Dynamics Enhancement Plan
- Dynamics AX Life Cycle Policies – How Long is My Version Supported?
- Not Sure Which ERP is Right for You? Microsoft Empowers Business Transformation
Dynamics AX last version released in August 2014 is supported until 10/12/21.
You can read more about the Dynamics AX Support Lifecycle here:
Definitions of Lifecycle terms:
Pleathora of resources online for support, development, training, etc.
- Find help, documentation, and e-learning for end users and administrators
- Find technical and developer help
- Ask an end-user, technical, or developer question in the forums
- Get technical support
- Fee online eLearning – 124 courses are available online.
- User Group and large community