Dynamics AX Add On Solutions
Dynamics AX powered by the 4th most innovative company in the world, Microsoft, makes your companies business processes more intuitive and flexible. While Microsoft is more innovative everyday, we rely on partners to pick up where Microsoft may leave off. Our Independent Software Vendor’s (ISV’s) can add more value to AX through add on solutions such as Asset Management, CAD, Data Protection, EDI, Manufacturing Maintenance, and Retail Solutions. Our ISV partners live up to the highest standards for solutions. . .your standards.
CADLink by QBuild
QBuild Software integrates your CAD software with Dynamics AX. They take the time to understand the way you work and deliver a solution that solves your unique problems.
Whether you need to send Bill of Materials data from your model to your ERP, generate CAD images from the ERP configurator, or connect your Engineers to production, QBuild has developed a solution to make your Engineers work better.
Provides a two-way link between your CAD software and Dynamics AX or NAV, CADLink can turn your design software into an integral part of your business workflow. That’s because it enables you to:
- Automate processes and get accurate, up-to-date information – Every time a document is updated in Dynamics AX or the CAD system, CADLink analyzes, compares and synchronizes the information.
- Create and modify models with just a few clicks – With CADLink, your staff can easily locate work or production orders in Dynamics AX and automatically retrieve the information required to build or modify models directly from the CAD system.
- Standardize item description – By integrating CADLink with your CAD system and Microsoft Dynamics products, your staff will be able to use the same item master data and descriptions across all projects. This will eliminate redundant data entry, errors and rework.
Data Masons Add On To Dynamics AX Manages EDI Compliance
With Vantage Point EDI, Data Masons handles all EDI compliance requirements. Labeling, maps and ongoing compliance changes are delivered direct to your company with no hassles. Our trading partner “kits” are delivered with everything you need to begin transacting with your business partners immediately. This means you can focus on your business – not on EDI compliance.
Whether you need hundreds or thousands of orders processed a day, Vantage Point EDI for Dynamics AX satisfies customers with unparalleled scalability.
Unlike other solutions, a Vantage Point EDI implementation is a setup process rather than an expensive, risk-filled project. Once implemented, EDI integration for Dynamics AX is completed with the least number of steps and the fewest screens possible. The result is optimized performance, less work, and fewer errors.
Other benefits include
- Support for Application Integration Framework (AIF)
- One low maintenance fee covers all software and support including updates for new Dynamics AX releases
- Native RFID support
- EDI information is visible in Dynamics AX so customer service representatives can easily track EDI shipment information and answer questions quickly
- Vantage Point EDI Supply Chain Edition enables your company to create your own trading partner network and send EDI purchase orders out and receive ASN/Invoices – a technology that produces a huge ROI
- Supports virtual company scenarios
- Requires little or no Dynamics AX customization for a completely integrated EDI solution
The EAM module from Dynaway gives you the power to focus on what is at the heart of enterprise asset management: Cost effective maintenance processes that continuously bring down equipment down time.
With the ability to integrate into Dynamics AX with so many other systems and tools, data management quickly becomes a problem. Jet Enterprise addresses the need for AX users to feed all of their data sources into a highly adaptive Business Intelligence solution – one that provides your information in the format that you need.
Business Intelligence is an ongoing effort – and your business may change. Client’s First doesn’t want our users to have to choose between accuracy or adaptability. That is why we suggest using Jet Report’s unique Data Warehouse automation tool that provides an easy way to customize or build new cubes for your unique needs.
New West Technologies
Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail enables retailers of all sizes, all around the world, to be dynamic with New West Technologies. AX delivers a complete shopping experience, with a seamless and differentiating omni-channel solution that is modern, mobile, and global. With end-to-end capabilities from modern point of sale (POS), store operations, merchandising, e-commerce, call center, marketing, and customer care, to supply chain, financials, and more. AX & New West Technologies can be deployed in the way that makes the most sense for your business.