Tour Dynamics 365 Enterprise Supply Chain
Dynamics 365 Enterprise is the perfect solution for the Supply Chain company that needs deep functionality within sales, inventory, logistics, production and warehouse management. Add the strong financial modules and reporting that helps keeps everyone on track and profitable including customers, vendors and staff – across all your companies – across any Internet device.
The team at Clients First are experts with Dynamics 365 Enterprise and the Supply Chain. Contact us for more information and find out if you company qualifies for a free trial. Call 800.331.8382 or email email@example.com.
With Dynamics 365 Enterprise your business has a one-stop-shop for ERP
- CRM for Sales and Marketing
- Full access to customer information and orders
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Dimensions
- Inventory tracking by Site, Warehouse, Pallet, Location, Batch and Serial Number
- Inventory valuation methods including first in/ first out, last in/ first out, standard cost, moving, and weighted average.
- Multi-site warehouse management
- Demand forecasting
- Transportation management
- Order Promising
- Distribution planning
- Quality Management
But wait there is more for Procurement & Sourcing:
- Direct & indirect procurement
- Purchase requisitions
- Request for Quote
- Supplier relationship management
- Vendor self-service portal
Mobility out of the Box!
- Time and expense reporting
- Purchase order approvals
- Inventory on hand
- Sales Orders
- And much more or create your own!
Business intelligence – PowerBI
Take the data you are capturing across all of your channels, combine it with data from other data sources, and display it in meaningful visualizations and reports to drive your business forward and turn insight into action. Simply put, get to know your customer better and see more clearly how your company is performing.